I am Ph.D. student in the department of Computer Science and Engineering at The Ohio State University (OSU). My advisors are Prof. Zhiqiang Lin and Prof. Yinqian Zhang. Before coming to OSU, I graduated from Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur (MNIT) with the Bachelor's degree of Computer Engineering in 2013.
I am interested in different areas of security & privacy, including Formal Methods, Trusted Execution Environment (TEE), Cryptography and Protocol Security.
Awards & Honors
- Sesquicentennial Student Scholar Leadership Program and the Scholarship Details 2019
Towards Formal Verification of State Continuity for Enclave Programs
Mohit Kumar Jangid, Guoxing Chen, Yinqian Zhang, Zhiqiang Lin
USENIX Security 21, In Proceedings of the 30th USENIX Security Symposium, August 2021.
Towards A TEE-based V2V Protocol For Connected And Autonomous Vehicles
Mohit Kumar Jangid, Zhiqiang Lin
In Proceedings of the Automotive and Autonomous Vehicle Security (AutoSec) Workshop 2022, San Diego, CA, April 2022.
- Student Leadership Advocate for Office of Student Life Student the at Ohio State University. [More Info] 2022 - Present
- Treasurer at SKY at Ohio State University. [More Info]2021 - 2022
- University Liaison with International Friendship Organization at The Ohio State University. [More Info]2018 - 2021
- Session chair for Automotive and Autonomous Vehicle Security (AutoSec) Workshop 2022, San Diego, CA. [More Info]2022