Computer Science and Engineering
Ohio State University
Office: 117 Bolz Hall
E-mail: zhang DOT 5840 AT osu DOT edu
- Smartphone Security
- System Security
- Cloud Security
OS-level Side Channels without Procfs: Exploring Cross-App Information Leakage on iOS
Xiaokuan Zhang, Xueqiang Wang, Xiaolong Bai, Yinqian Zhang, XiaoFeng Wang
NDSS'18, San Diego, CA, Feb. 2018 (to appear).
Detecting Privileged Side-Channel Attacks in Shielded Execution with DEJA VU [pdf]
Sanchuan Chen, Xiaokuan Zhang, Michael Reiter, Yinqian Zhang
AsiaCCS'17, Abu Dhabi, UAE, Apr. 2017.
Return-Oriented Flush-Reload Side Channels on ARM and Their Implications for Android Devices [pdf]
Xiaokuan Zhang, Yuan Xiao, Yinqian Zhang
CCS'16, Vienna, Austria, Oct. 2016.
One Bit Flips, One Cloud Flops: Cross-VM Row Hammer Attacks and Privilege Escalation [pdf]
Yuan Xiao, Xiaokuan Zhang, Yinqian Zhang, Mircea-Radu Teodorescu
Security'16, Austin, TX, Aug. 2016.
- Side-channel attacks on iOS devices
- Defense against side-channel attacks inside Intel SGX enclaves
- Side-channel attacks on Android devices
- Double-sided row-hammer attacks in Xen-based VMs
- Graduate Research Assistant 2015.8 - Present
- Graduate Teaching Assistant of CSE 3341: Principles of Programming Languages 2016.1 - 2016.5
- Graduate Teaching Assistant of CSE 3461/5461: Computer Networking and Internet Technologies 2015.8 - 2015.12