Schedule for CSE 3341
The following schedule is very tentative. The topics are specified in
the approximate order that they will be covered.
- Introduction (1 week)
- BNF; recursive descent; interpreter project (3 weeks?).
- Data types, data abstraction (1 week)
- Functional programming; Scheme; Scheme project; (2/3 weeks).
- OO, implementation issues (2 weeks)
- Scope rules, implementation of static and dynamic scope languages (.5 weeks)
[will probably be merged with the previous topic]
- Scala (1.5 weeks? 2?)
- Exams and review (1 wk).