|| About Me
|1. Transactuation wins the Best Paper Award at USENIX ATC 2019!
2. Transactuation accepted at Usenix ATC 2019 .
3. I joined Samsung Research America on July 2017.
4. Defended my PhD Dissertation: Efficient Compiler and Runtime Support for Serializability and Strong Semantics on Commodity Hardware: Dissertation.
5. Paper on bounded region serializability using HTM accepted at CGO 2017. Presented the work at Austin on Feb 6, 2017.
6. Completed an internship at Microsoft Research. Worked with an amazing team on memory pressure aware server provisioning.
7. Presented a poster on bounded region serializability at OOPSLA 2015 student research competition.
8. Paper on enforcement of stronger memory model for Java accepted at PPPJ 2015. Presented the paper at Melbourne, Florida.
9. Passed PhD candidacy examination.
10. Paper on enforcement of strong semantics using hybrid static-dynamic analysis accepted at ASPLOS 2015. Presented the paper at Istanbul, Turkey.
11. Presented a poster on a novel technique to enforce serializability at PLDI 2013 student research competition.
Man Cao, Jake Roemer, Aritra Sengupta, Michael D. Bond. Prescient Memory: Exposing Weak Memory Model Behavior by Looking into the Future. Appeared at ISMM 2016. PDF