I am a 4th year Ph.D. student working in the HPC lab at OSU. My Supervisor is Prof. P. (Saday) Sadayappan. My research interests include:
- Performance optimization of sparse matrix/tensor algorithms on GPUs
- Using machine learning models to solve performance modeling and format selection problem of SpMV
- Effective Machine Learning Based Format Selection and Performance Modeling for SpMV on GPUs. iWAPT 2018
Israt Nisa, Charles Siegel, Aravind Sukumaran Rajam, Abhinav Vishnu and P Sadayappan
- Efficient sparse-matrix multi-vector product on GPUs. HPDC 2018.
Changwan Hong, Aravind Sukumaran-Rajam, Bortik Bandyopadhyay, Jinsung Kim, Süreyya Emre Kurt, Israt Nisa, Shivani Sabhlok, Ümit V. Çatalyürek, Srinivasan Parthasarathy, P. Sadayappan
- Parallel Latent Dirichlet Allocation on GPUs. ICCS (2) 2018.
Gordon E. Moon, Israt Nisa, Aravind Sukumaran-Rajam, Bortik Bandyopadhyay, Srinivasan Parthasarathy, P. Sadayappan
- On improving performance of sparse matrix-matrix multiplication on GPUs. ICS 2017.
Rakshith Kunchum, Ankur Chaudhry, Aravind Sukumaran-Rajam, Qingpeng Niu, Israt Nisa, P. Sadayappan.
- Parallel CCD++ on GPU for Matrix Factorization. GPGPU@PPoPP 2017
Israt Nisa, Aravind Sukumaran-Rajam, Rakshith Kunchum, P. Sadayappan.<\i>