BioI am a Ph.D. student in Department of Computer Science and Engineering at The Ohio State University. I'm very fortunate to work with my advisors Professor Zhiqiang Lin and Professor Yinqian Zhang at Computer Security Laboratory (SecLab) . Prior to joining OSU, I received my M.E. degree from Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences and B.E.degree from University of Science and Technology of China. In my spare time, I play badminton and somtimes boxing.
- Software Security
- Programming Languages
- Binary Analysis
- Trusted Execution Environment
- Stealing Intel Secrets from SGX Enclaves via Speculative Execution[pdf][bib]
Guoxing Chen, Sanchuan Chen, Yuan Xiao, Yinqian Zhang, Zhiqiang Lin, and Ten H. Lai
EuroS&P'19, Stockholm, Sweden, Jun. 2019.
- Leveraging Hardware Transactional Memory for Cache Side-Channel Defenses[pdf][slides][bib]
Sanchuan Chen, Fangfei Liu, Zeyu Mi, Yinqian Zhang, Ruby B. Lee, Haibo Chen, XiaoFeng Wang
AsiaCCS'18, Incheon, Korea, Jun. 2018.
- Racing in Hyperspace: Closing Hyper-Threading Side Channels on SGX with Contrived Data Races
Guoxing Chen & Wenhao Wang, Tianyu Chen, Sanchuan Chen, Yinqian Zhang, XiaoFeng Wang, Ten-Hwang Lai, Dongdai Lin
Oakland'18, San Francisco, USA, May. 2018.
- Stacco: Differentially Analyzing Side-Channel Traces for Detecting SSL/TLS Vulnerabilities in Secure Enclaves
Yuan Xiao, Mengyuan Li, Sanchuan Chen, Yinqian Zhang
CCS'17, Dallas, USA, Oct. 2017.
Open Source Codes